Job Description - Asst. Audit Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manages performance of audit assignments, reviews work papers and prepare audit reports.
2. Schedules and plans audits; initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit
3. Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, provides guidance to
assigned team, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget.
4. Performs audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, finding, and associated
reports; verifies the accuracy of financial records as they pertain to assets, liabilities,
receipts, expenditures, and related transactions etc.
5. Demonstrates knowledge of prevailing accounting standards, general applicable laws.
6. Coordinates and interacts with cross functional team
7. Trains new team members, as needed.
8. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
Chartered Accountant with 5-8 years of experience directly related to the duties and
Conversant in MS-office suite (Word, Excel and Power point)
Hands on knowledge on SAP and other ERP system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Ability to analyze data and solve problems
Ability to provide technical guidance to team.
Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and
developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
Ability to foster a cooperative work environment, motivate others and promote teamwork.
Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
Ability to develop and implement audit plans and schedules.
Knowledge of financial recordkeeping procedures, laws, regulations, and standards.
Ability to persuade and influence others.