1. Should play a key role in developing, implementing and executing sourcing and procurement category plan for technology sourcing in
alignment with the Procurement and Sourcing group’s strategies and goals.
2. Provide guidance and lead negotiations and sourcing engagements including process activities such as e-sourcing, RFX, Project management, etc., as assigned.
3. Manage projects against the sourcing category plan and define objectives to ensure commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality of work.
4. Work with the business stakeholders to ensure compliance with various policies and procedures for sourcing, contract management, vendor selection, software procurement, etc.)
5. Ability to facilitate agreement in alignment with business partners and other stakeholders, coordinate with the CCG (Legal) team, monitor progress against the plan in a cross-functional category team, and identify and implement corrective action to make sure progress is achieved against the plan.
6. Should have excellent exposure to the categories like End user computing (EUC), Servers, Storage, Telecom, Managed Services and maintenance services etc.
7. Should be expert in analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
8. Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals and should be able to optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency.
9. To work with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes.
1. Strong project management and leadership skills
2. Should have an excellent exposure to work with multiple stakeholders in a global environment.
3. Well versatile with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.
4. Executes contract negotiation and development in coordination with Sourcing Manager and Contract Specialists.
5. Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
6. Negotiates with suppliers to meet quality, delivery, and cost objectives.