This position is hosted on the career site of this particular company
cajobportal.com will have no role whatsoever in the application process for this job
Please apply at your own discretion
Requisition Title : Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager - Corp. Banking & Treasury Job Number: : 16010927
Schedule : Full-time
Primary Location : India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Organization : Grasim Chemical Div - Nagda
Introduction about the Business_1
Grasim Industries, a flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group, ranks among India's largest private sector companies, with a consolidated net revenue of Rs.328 billion and consolidated net profit of Rs.17 billion (FY2015). Starting as a textiles manufacturer in 1948, today Grasim's business also includes the manufacture of viscose staple fibre (VSF), cement and chemicals. Under its chemicals business, the company manufactures caustic soda using the latest membrane cell technology. For gainful utilisation of chlorine, the unit has expanded its operations with the production of stable bleaching powder (SBP) used in water purification, sanitation and as a bleaching agent; poly aluminium chloride (PAC) used in water treatment, paper sizing and effluent treatment; and chlorosulphonic acid (CSA) used in vinyl sulphate, the raw material for dyes and intermediates, drugs and pharmaceuticals and chlorinated paraffin wax (CPW), used in plasticisers. Grasim's caustic soda business at Nagda, Madhya Pradesh, started with an initial capacity of 33,000 tpa, and has since grown to 270,000 tpa, making it the country's largest caustic soda unit. In 2013, the company commissioned 182,500 tpa caustic soda plant in Vilayat making it the largest chlor-alkali player in India. Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited ("ABCIL") was merged with Grasim effective from 01st April 2015. This merger consolidated Grasim's leadership position in the domestic chlor-alkali industry with its capacity increasing from 452,500 tpa to 884,200 tpa. Today, Grasim's Chemical Division spans across seven chlor-alkali plants in India and offers a plethora of chlorine derivatives. The business focuses on innovation and is committed to providing customised solutions and product offerings.
• Maintain day-today relationship with Banks for Treasury, Banking and Forex management for Grasim Chemical Units and VFY (long/ short term financing)
• Review of Channel financing and bill discounting to minimize cost of funding
• Cash-flow forecast and capex planning. Preparation of daily fund management (both local and foreign currencies) of Grasim Chemical and VFY business
• Prepare relevant documents for smooth payment of imports (raw materials and Project Capex). Coordinate with Commercial team, Project team, all Units/ facilities, Marketing team and Banks for smooth payment of imports and realization of export and domestic proceeds, minimize cost of both fund based and non-fund based credits. Optimise working capital and cost of financing.
• Coordinate with Banks for realization of export & domestic proceeds and details for accounting purpose.
• Forecast forex exposure for both imports and exports for Chlor Alkali, VAPs and CDS (part of Grasim) and VFY business (ABNL) for various period (daily, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months and more than 12 months)
• Coordinate with Grasim CFD for implementing Grasim hedging policy and assessing effectiveness of hedging
• Coordinate with Banks for buying forex for imports and hedging forex risk by taking derivative instrument as per Group policy for VFY business.
• Coordinate banking transactions and assist in optimizing cost for issuance of Bank Guarantee, Letter of Credit, High Sea Sale transactions etc.
• Funding working capital and identify scope for optimizing interest cost
Chartered Accountant Mandatory Skills • Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments. • General knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements for investments and other financial instruments. • Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus. • Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills. • Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills. • Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills. • Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions. • Demonstrated strong project management skills. • Attention to detail and accuracy. • Interested in process improvement. • Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction. • Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills
Indian Rupee (INR)
Experience Level 6 - 8 Years Reports to : CFO - CA& VFY ( Domestic) Facilities, Amenities or Infrastructure_1 NA
Last Date of Application Feb 28, 2017, 11:59:00 PM