Mankind Pharma , one of the top 5 leading pharmaceutical companies in India, started its journey in 1995. Today, we have 12,000 employees and are heading towards a turnover of INR 50000 million.
Our vast network includes 61 C&F agents and 6000 stockists. We provide a wide range of products – Antibiotic, Antifungal, NSAIDs, Gastrointestinal, Anthelmintic, Cardiovascular, Dermal, Erectile Dysfunction, and several other categories – across the nation.
Job Title- Assistant General Manager
Job Profile -
- To head Factory Accounting and to manage entire gambit of day to day Accounting activities ;
- To have good commercial knowledge in terms of Letter of Credits , understanding of Purchasing contracts and terms & condition, Capitalization rules , Managing applicable Compliance's ,
- To have good understanding of Indirect taxes namely Excise, VAT & Service Tax. overseeing the maintenance of Cost Records
- The person would be required to oversee the control environment at local manufacturing units and to establish policies and processes.
- To driving internal audit plans and closure of internal audit observations.
- Cash Flow Management, Accounts Payable and Expense Management; reducing cost wherever feasible.
- To Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
Technical Skills --- Working knowledge of SAP, strong Excel skills are preferred.,
Soft Skills -- Strong team player, Self- starter and motivated, ability and tolerance to deal with ambiguity, work in a challenging environment, Ability to adjust and adapt to unstructured environment as the firm grows.